[ITEM] Space Sword.
Japanese name: スペース・ソード
Romanized name: Supeesu soodo
User: Sailor Uranus
Used for: Creating the Holy Grail, Space Sword Blaster.
First appearance: Episode 110
Last appearance: Episode 197
Status: In use.
- The three talismans were based on the Three Sacred Treasures of Japan. The Kusanagi Sword represents valor.
- When Eudial asked about the shapes of the talismans in episode 105, a mostly accurate visual of the Space Sword accompanied Professor Tomoe’s response. This was the only time that star shaped jewels were seen on the scabbard.
- The Space Sword was predominantly silver in colored manga illustrations. Whereas in the anime, the handle was golden and the blade was red.
- Sailor Uranus already possessed the Space Sword in the manga. She later used it with the other talismans to summon Sailor Saturn. After Sailors Uranus, Neptune and Pluto formed the Holy Grail in episode 111, the Space Sword and Deep Aqua Mirror disappeared until episode 124.
- In its final appearance in episode 197, the Space Sword was damaged by Sailor Galaxia.
My steampunk Sailor Uranus (that’s Admiral Tenoh, thankyouverymuch) for Moon Crisis: A Sailor Moon Tribute Show down in Anaheim, CA!
I love the idea of doing customized/unique uniforms for each of the senshi, especially if it means I get to put Haruka in a more tailored/militaristic getup. I have designs sitting around for the rest of the senshi, but… but let’s be honest. I’m lucky I finished one design in time for this show. :P
ten out of ten, would cosplay
WHAT THE HELL HOW HAVEN’T I SEEN THIS UNTIL NOW THAT IS RAD AS HELL